Coolsoft and Everquest game

It seems you're using an AdBlocker or JavaScript is disabled!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).

This 10 seconds wait is to let you update your AdBlocker whitelist...

Got it, show me the content...
Please enable JavaScript!
Coolsoft and Everquest game

I am trying to improve the midi soundquality in Everquest game. I have copy of AWE32 sf and SF in the game directory. I am using Win8.1 x64. Everytime I load it I get error 1. I tried using Bassmidi and it worked however upon reboot the midi was totally screwed up.

Any ideas how I can this to work. I love the old midi sound from the game and now they sound muddled and crappy.

Win8.1x64 Intel 5860x 32gb Asus Essence stxII sound - Digital coax ran thru DAC & amp

Re: Coolsoft and Everquest game

VirtualMIDISynth uninstall procedure will reset MIDI stack to the default state.
If you installed something else after it, well, I can't be sure it'll be resetted correctly.

Anyway, here you'll find a FAQ that explains how to manually remove VirtualMIDISynth (togeter with other MIDI devices) and reset MIDI configuration.

I suggest to: uninstall other virtual devices, uninstall VirtualMIDISynth, follow FAQ steps, reboot the reinstall VirtualMIDISynth and post a screenshot of the error you're getting.