VirtualMIDISynth 2.x - Release Candidate 2 released

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!

Pages

Re: VirtualMIDISynth 2.x - Release Candidate 2 released

La regolazione del riverbero di default si trova nel tab Opzioni del configuratore e può essere impostato da 0 a 127 (default 64).
E' anche possibile settare VMS affinchè ignori i comandi equivalenti ricevuti dal player MIDI.

In alternativa si portebbe usare un player/sequencer con la regolazione del parametro riverbeo del MIDI.

Hi,

It tells me that only 32bit version available, despite both drivers being marked with the (x86 x64) icon. I am running Windows 10.

I know that the 'Windows Wavetable GS Synth Kernel' has both 32bit and 64bit drivers. Please ensure this is fixed.

Could you please post the debug file content?
Open VMS configurator, About tab then press "Debug report" button and attach its output here.

Here you are!

Attachments (Only registered users)
VirtualMIDISynth_debug_report.txt
guilt wrote:
Here you are!

Configuration seems OK, nothing wrong.
Again, having the x86/x64 icon is a clear sign that drivers was correctly seen by VMS.
Well, it should work as expected...

Since you're on Windows 10 I know you were changing the "Windows Media Player default device" combo box, but which was the situation before/after the warning message?
I mean, were you switching from VMS --> Microsoft GS Synth or back?

Yes, both ways, the errors came.

What happened to the interface of the configurator? I use a screen reader, and due to how the configurator is coded now I can't access the other tabs. The soundfonts also don't get read out anymore like in the previous version.

guilt wrote:
Yes, both ways, the errors came.

Can't reproduce it on my side, will test on a clean and updated Win10 machine.

Draq wrote:

What happened to the interface of the configurator? I use a screen reader, and due to how the configurator is coded now I can't access the other tabs. The soundfonts also don't get read out anymore like in the previous version.

Which was the last working version for you?
VirtualMIDISynth 2.x changed the aspect of GUI, but it still uses the same techniques and libraries as 1.x series.

coolsoft wrote:
Draq wrote:

Which was the last working version for you?
VirtualMIDISynth 2.x changed the aspect of GUI, but it still uses the same techniques and libraries as 1.x series.

I went from version 1.17.1 to 2.0.0-rc2.
Right now I have a workaround. If I want to access the other tabs, I just open the configuration file in Notepad and change the line for the focused tab. This doesn't have to be done very often to be honest.

Pages