FX Processor needed )))

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Anonymous user
FX Processor needed )))

Thank you guys for the great stuff! I would be just amazing is you put XG-compatible variation FX processor which can produce distortion FX (or full compatible XG level 3 sysx support )))). Or just put anyhow simple distortion FX for GM distortion and overdriven guitars. They ALWAYS sound sucks in sf2's.

VirtualMIDISynth uses BASS +

VirtualMIDISynth uses BASS + BASSMIDI libraries to render MIDI stream, so this feature is up to them.

I'm not a musician, so I could forward your request on their forum.
Or better you can do it by yourself (no need to register, you can post as anonymous too).

Anyway, AFAIK, this feature does not seem to be easy to implement ;)

Anonymous user
FX DSP

I agree if you would make XG compatible DSP, because it's using damn SYSeX'es but you can use some VST-wrapper like VST-host or sth similar and use existing VST_DSP plugin e.g. amplitube (or sth simplier and free) for just only distortion and overdriven guitar (not whole soundtract) OR make different sound outputs (i mean soundbuses) and on each soundbus can be inserted some VST FX (which are 30 and 31 GM instruments). Or just put possibility to insert different VST FX's for individual midi channels for users. That would be great! VST SDK is free but i don't know if you have reasons to do that.