Legacy game problem (Hitozuma Hime Club)

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Anonymous user
Legacy game problem (Hitozuma Hime Club)

I like your software, but I found one problem.

I'm trying to play legacy eroge game called Hitozuma Hime Club in Windows 7 x64 using Coolsoft VirtualMIDISynth v.1.8.2. Everything run fine untill I'm quitting the game. The main window vanish, but the game executable file stayed in memory. I have to terminate the game process using Task Manager, if I want to relaunch the game.

I'm trying to switch to another soundfont, but no effect. Trying to change settings in Options and Advanced options with no effect to the problem either. When I'm setting the Default MIDI Out device back to Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth, the problem disappear. Trying to set back to Coolsoft VirtualMIDISynth, the problem back to show up...

Is there a fix for this?

Thank you.

Is this game free or is there

Is this game free or is there a demo/trial available?

I need to test it on my development machine to see what's wrong.

Please post some links...

Anonymous user
Link for Game Download

I own this game from ten years ago and this game is released in US by G-COLLECTIONS but I found a site which provide free download from:

http://erogedownload.com/downloads/secret-wives-club/

This game is released in US under name Secret Wives Club and you can find many legacy game free to download posted there if you want to test more legacy games.

Thank you.

Will have a look ASAP...

Will have a look ASAP...

Anonymous user
Re: Will have a look ASAP...

Long time not visiting this topic since trying version 1.9.0.

Now that new version is out and I am installing version version 2.4.0 and I am very happy that my original problem is now gone in version 2.4.0.

I am testing version 2.4.0 together with MIDIMapper, switching between Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth and VirtualMIDISynth and everything run smoothly.

Game executable will not stay in memory anymore using version 2.4.0.

And with soundfont gm.sf2, midi sound played through VirtualMIDISynth sound identical with Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth with addition, midi sound now played in stereo, great!

Only one problem left that volume level set in Windows Mixer is not remembered but VirtualMIDISynth has it's own volume mixer and it is always remembered, so I think this is not a big problem, only minor problem and can be ignored.

Thank you very much.

Re: Will have a look ASAP...

Thanks for reporting it ;)