The synth will not recognize pitch bend controller.

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Anonymous user
The synth will not recognize pitch bend controller.

I just tried CoolSoft on my new Windows 7 Computer and everything works fine except for one thing. When it comes to a note with a pitch bend, the note does not bend but it chances to a different pitch and stays there. I'm using the Master Tracks sequencer and "pitch bend" works OK with Microsoft GS Wavetable. Any ideas how I might correct this?

Re: The synth will not recognize pitch bend controller.
Owley wrote:
I'm using the Master Tracks sequencer and "pitch bend" works OK with Microsoft GS Wavetable

Have you tried with another software/player (like VanBasco) or another soundfont?

I'd like to have a sample MIDI file to test; the best would be a really short track with only the part showing the issue.
Please test it on your side with both Microsoft GS and VirtualMIDISynth to double check, then send it to me using the contact form (or register and attach the sample to your post forum).

Anonymous user

The pitch bend problem is not with one midi file. All midi files, ones I created and ones I got from the internet all have the same problem.

Tom Kring wrote:
All midi files, ones I created and ones I got from the internet all have the same problem.

Could you please link me one of them?
This will save me the time to find one with pitch bending inside...

Also tell me the time (mm:ss) where the bending should be heard (to save me from hearing the whole MIDI).