Midi game issues

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!

Pages

Re: Midi game issues

I've just released a test version: 1.12.0-beta1.

Could you please test it and confirm that everything works ok?

Anonymous user

Takes a second or two to load. M.U.G.E.N. stutters if you try to skip the characters intros prior to a fight on a stage that uses midis. Winamp also takes a second or two to load, even with the preload and hardware mixing settings off. Still, this is an improvement.

Timothy wrote:
Takes a second or two to load. M.U.G.E.N. stutters if you try to skip the characters intros prior to a fight on a stage that uses midis.

I compared startup time of 10.1.0 vs 12.0-beta1 and they're the same (about a second on my machine).
Will look at stuttering...

Anonymous user
coolsoft wrote:
Timothy wrote:
Takes a second or two to load. M.U.G.E.N. stutters if you try to skip the characters intros prior to a fight on a stage that uses midis.

I compared startup time of 10.1.0 vs 12.0-beta1 and they're the same (about a second on my machine).
Will look at stuttering...

Thank you. I'll wish you the best of luck.

1.12.0-beta2 released, please test it.

Anonymous user

I noticed it still stutters, but not at the beginning of the fight. I think it is where the song loops. Winamp takes a second to load when you switch songs, too.

Pages