Request for PDF Property Extension uninstallation instructions

Request for PDF Property Extension uninstallation instructions

After I installed PDF Property Extension on my Win 7 64 bit system, I've experienced regular freezes, slowdowns and inability to Ctrl-Alt-Del. I don't know if it has anything to do with PDF Property Extension, but would like to uninstall it and see if that helps. Please advise. Thanks!

Re: Request for PDF Property Extension uninstallation instructions

PDFPropertyExtension is called by Windows Explorer only when the folder currently opened contains one or more .PDF file (it's an in-process COM object).
If all of the Explorer windows are closed, no instance of PDFPropertyExtensionshould be active.

Uninstaller will completely remove it and restore your system to previous state.
To double check it, please check C:\Windows\System32, and C:\Windows\SystemWOW64 on 64 bit systems, folders files called PDFPropertyExtension*.*.

Please let me know if you have any update...

warning

Warning, JavaScript is disabled!

JavaScript is not available, maybe because you disabled it globally into your browser settings or you are using an addon like NoScript.

We do not have any dangerous JavaScript running here.
Please enable JavaScript; if you're using NoScript this image will help you adding CoolSoft to your whitelist.

Thanks for your comprehension and enjoy CoolSoft.