MIDI Mixer ' and 'CrisisGeneralMidi'

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
MIDI Mixer ' and 'CrisisGeneralMidi'

Hello,

Sorry: this English is translated by Google to partirdu French.

In recent days, I discovered your great software 'CoolSoft VirtualMIDISynth' in French. It is easy and great!

But I met two little problems:
1) On your website, I can see a screenshot of an equalizer which you call 'CoolSoft VirtualMIDISynth - MIDI Mixer ': I do not find this 'equalizer' in the product 'CoolSoft VirtualMIDISynth' ? Where to download it, please?

2) Your logciel works very well; but the big size SoundFonts we feel good with, here and here quite doesnt slow down at all with SoundFont 'CrisisGeneralMidi', whether with the old version V1.8 or V3.01 with the latest. Yet I have a very fast computer with an SSD and 32GB of RAM! The developer of the SoundFont 'CrisisGeneralMidi' seems to prefer the software 'SynthFont' which, perhaps, has less trouble with large SoundFonts; only 'SynthFont is paid, is in English and not as easy to use as' CoolSoft VirtualMIDISynth'. What do you think ?
thank you in advance for your response
Jim CANADA
66 years
LA FRANCE

FRANCE

Re: MIDI Mixer ' and 'CrisisGeneralMidi'

1) The MIDI Mixer you're referring to will show when you play a MIDI through VirtualMIDISynth device.
Open your MIDI player, select VirtualMIDISynth as output device then start play... an icon should appear in the systray area (next system clock, check if hidden).
If you double-click on the icon (or right-click and select MIDI Mixer) the mixer appears.

2) VirtualMIDISynth 1.x loads configured soundfonts each time it's started and it could also happen if you stop/restart playing your MIDI.
If you configured a large soundfont, it could require a lot of time to load it in memory each time.
VirtualMIDISynth 2 fixes this with a new architectural change, where soundfonts are never unloaded, so I suggest you to try it.

You can download VirtualMIDISynth 2.x (actually in release candidate status) from the same page as VirtualMIDISynth 1.