[Solved] Midi Controller Codes for Playback in DAWs

[Solved] Midi Controller Codes for Playback in DAWs

Hey there,

Using Reaper but having a hard time getting volume changes to work with playback on midi files. It could be a problem that end, but has anyone experienced similar with other DAWs?

Re: Midi Controller Codes for Playback in DAWs

I'm not such an expert, but I can suggest you to learn MIDI-OX (http:// www.midiox.com) and debug what MIDI messages Reaper is sending out on its end at first.

Then do the same win VanBasco that, IMHO, is the most MIDI-compliant player I know: regulating VanBasco Volume control will send out MIDI volume controller messages for sure (tested on my side).

Hey Coolsoft, thanks for responding and the info.

Yep, sure was a problem this end, just wasn't operating the right controls. Everything is working beautifully :)

lmstearn wrote:
Yep, sure was a problem this end, just wasn't operating the right controls. Everything is working beautifully :)

Thanks for reporting it back ;)

warning

Warning, JavaScript is disabled!

JavaScript is not available, maybe because you disabled it globally into your browser settings or you are using an addon like NoScript.

We do not have any dangerous JavaScript running here.
Please enable JavaScript; if you're using NoScript this image will help you adding CoolSoft to your whitelist.

Thanks for your comprehension and enjoy CoolSoft.