Seriously, thanks for all the hard work.

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Seriously, thanks for all the hard work.

Hey man, thanks for the hard work. The new release is really a huge step up!

I've been using it inside a virtual machine with my old midi sequencer (which doesn't run natively under windows 10),  and the improvements in useability are pretty significant. The midi converter is saving a huge amount of hassle (had to faff about with cable loops into mp3 players/dictaphones before), really looking foward to the batch feature.

It looks like the new release is able to run at a lower latency too, not quite sure how you pulled that off!

Anyway, just letting you know the work's appreciated. I'll try and send a donation your way on payday; can't promise much, but I'll spare what I can. :)

Re: Seriously, thanks for all the hard work.
MonChrMe wrote:
It looks like the new release is able to run at a lower latency too, not quite sure how you pulled that off!

I'm quite sure that's some kind of placebo effect :)
Anyway it also means that v2 latency is as good as v1.

Thanks for your kind words...

Anonymous user

Thanks. Having multiple devices and being able to change soundfont volumes individually from soundfont chain tab are useful features for me. Made a donation.

Mosquito wrote:
Thanks. Having multiple devices and being able to change soundfont volumes individually from soundfont chain tab are useful features for me. Made a donation.

Thanks for your support ;)

Anonymous user

I'll second that. This has to be the greatest software I discoverd all year. I just found out it existed after taking a link from the Electromusic Forum. No more messing around with virtual midi cables. I am making a donation. Now...  if you create support for VST plugins i'll drive to your town and hug you.

Thanks for your donation ;)

Nat napoletano wrote:
if you create support for VST plugins i'll drive to your town and hug you.

VST is a whole new world for me, with a lot of documentation to read and also (I wonder) a lot of code to write to make it work.
I actually have a very few time to dedicate to VMS, so I don't wanna raise your hopes saying "ok, I'll add in the near future"; if it will ever be added to VMS it will require a lot of time :(