Deleting pages removes tag viewing in Explorer though tag can still be seen in PDF programs

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Deleting pages removes tag viewing in Explorer though tag can still be seen in PDF programs

When I add a tag (in this case through "Keywords" in Nuance PDF Advanced), I'm able to view it with this extension in Explorer.  However, when I delete a page from the PDF document, I am no longer able to view this tag even though it still appears in the properties section in PDF programs (Nuance PDF Advanced and Adobe DC).  If I add a page to the document, it doesn't affect tag viewing in Explorer but if I combine files then I'm no longer able to view the tag in Explorer.

I have simple sample docs if it helps to understand the issue.  Thanks for the program as it works great except for these issues.

Re: Deleting pages removes tag viewing in Explorer though tag can still be seen in PDF programs

I don't think that "page removal" is the cause of Tag property disapperaring but, maybe, the software used to edit the PDF rewrites it completely (after removing the page) and so the new version is somehow misinterpreted by PDFPropertyExtension.

Could you try to do a minor change (other than removing a page) on a working PDF and check the new saved file has the same behavior?

If yes, please post a .ZIP archive with both files (first/after the change, the smallest the better) here or, if you want to keep them private, through the Contact form.