Audio Insert Effect

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Audio Insert Effect

Hi Claudio,

I know that the musicians are very strange sometimes :-)

Mines is just an idea and I think that many other collegues can appreciate if just could be possible realize it.

I mean about give the possibility to insert an Audio Equalizer and a Compressor/limiter for each Audio out of the soundfonts exit.

Would be so great really.

I tried with many kind of VST and Wves too, but it was almost impossible for the CPU work...

I don't know if I asked too much... But, as always, I really hope you can do one of your miracles!!!

Thanks in advance

Max

Re: Audio Insert Effect

Sorry for the late reply...

The feature you're wishing for is interesting BUT... I have a big concern with it, other than the lot huge of work it could require: CPU usage.

maxverri wrote:
I tried with many kind of VST and Wves too, but it was almost impossible for the CPU work...

I see you've already tried to equalize and compress your outputs, and you surely found it being a very CPU consuming task.
Adding such a "niche" feature to the whole public, they'll all expect it to work on every machine... but it won't ;)

Best solution will be to use an high-class output device (not the widely available Realtek embedded ones) with such features implemented in hardware.

I'm not discarding your proposal, but it actually require a lot of work with such an unreliable result...

maxverri wrote:
I really hope you can do one of your miracles!!!

Thanks for the kind works, but I'm still not able to raise hardware performances with my software :D