Default Output Device not Changing/Updating Properly when Enabling/Disabling Screencloning and More

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Default Output Device not Changing/Updating Properly when Enabling/Disabling Screencloning and More

This is a issue I've been having since I've had a always connected HDMI cable to my TV, though even if it is always connected it isn't always sending video and sound to it becuase I disable it when I'm not using it,

mainly because when before I stop using it I disable it by disabling screen clonning, and when I want to use again I just enable it again

Well, what's the bug then?

When my tv is disabled by screencloning the 4th AMD High Definition Device (My RX 580 gives 6 output hdmi devices, the tv is always 4) called "4 - SONY TV" changes from Default and connected to disconnected and it stops being default, also sometimes it changes the name to "4 - Digital Display Audio"

This behaviour it's actually really useful, because when I disable screencloning the default sound device changes too, the default device changes to the 3.5mm "Speakers/Realtek High Definition Audio" output of my computer which is exactly what I want when I'm not on the TV

Which means that By just pressing Windows Key + P (there's other ways to do it like the amd radeon settings and the "change resolution" window from windows, but this one it's the fastest and easiest) and change from "only proyector" into "clonning" mode the default sound device Changes from "Speakers" to "4 - SONY TV"

Well, what are the behaviour/bugs that enabling/disabling Screenclonning produce on virtual midi synth?

-When I enable TV, the amount of output devices shown on virtual midi synth increases by 1 ("4 - SONY TV" appears)

-When I disable TV, the amount of output devices shown on virtual midi synth decreases by 1 ("4 - SONY TV" disappears)

-VMS doesn't change the default device when is changed by screen clonning, this is the biggest issue, it just doesn't update the old Default Device to the old one when enabling/disabling Screenclonning, to manually update on VMS settings I gotta change to another device and then to default device and THEN it will change to the correct current default device

• gif of this happening: (altavoces = Speakers, Predeterminado = Default)

-Manually put/selected current output audio device on VMS can also change on it's own if you enable/disable Screenclonning, VMS doesn't seem to like it when you disconnect the selected device, needs several applys to start using the right default too:

Okay, that's all, Thanks for reading and for the hard work.