Replacing default Microsoft Software Wavetable Synthesizer with Virtual MIDI Synthesizer

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Replacing default Microsoft Software Wavetable Synthesizer with Virtual MIDI Synthesizer

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right forum or not. But I am tired of finding a solution for the issue.

What I am trying to do is, connecting my laptop with Sony Receiver and Receiver with EPSON Projector, thru HDMI cable. When I run the video, I see 'EPSON PJ' as 'Sound' device, instead of 'SONY AVSYSTEM'. I checked so many forums, but could not find a solution. Then I thought to install Virtual MIDI Synthesizer and use it as a "Software MIDI Synthesizer". The default one is "Microsoft Software Wavetable Synthesizer" which always sees EPSON as audio system, when it is on. When EPSON projector is OFF, it is perfectly fine and I can see SONY AVSYSTEM as HDMI sound device.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

Atul

atul

Re: Replacing default Microsoft Software Wavetable Synthesizer with Virtual MIDI Synthesizer

I suppose you're talking about Wave out device, not MIDI; so VirtualMIDISynth can't help in this case.

Sorry, I have no idea...