Vertical MIDI Mixer interface window.

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Vertical MIDI Mixer interface window.

Hi, my  first post.
One of wishes is the possibility of adding the option to rotate 90º the MIDI Mixer window, so it could be vertical. It would look cooler in some configurations when you have other windows open on the desktop. The instruments would be easier to read that way too, because their names would be displayed in horizontal.

Re: Vertical MIDI Mixer interface window.

I've never thought about this feature.
Will you use it to preserve desktop space or only to have something "cooler"?

Sometime ago (before the forum started) I received a request to let the Mixer "reduce" its size to the titlebar only (something like Linux windows roll up feature) then expand when hoering the mouse over it.
Asking for some more detail to the requester lead to no answer...

I think that "better" would have been a better word than "cooler" when I said about that I would look cooler.
I think that it would be a nice option to have when you have a lot of windows open, so you can organise them along your preferences together with the mixer. I use VanBasco that has a lot of windows
I don't know if it would be enough to rotate the mixer window or there would be necessary to change the numbers 1 to 16 so that they could be read correctly.

Rotating the Mixer window is not so easy, because it's completely owner-drawn.
It is composed by some bitmaps (channel, slider, LEDs and icons) and text; again sliders movement and rendering is done by hand (there's no built-in windows control in it).

I'll add it to the TODO list but, honestly speaking, it won't have an high priority ;)