RESET and CLASS matching parameters for Virtual Synth

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
RESET and CLASS matching parameters for Virtual Synth

Hello, I play my Midi Files on SHOWPLAY (a midi/lyric player for music performers - www.showplay.com) and I am having a little trouble with it working with Virtual Synth. After talking to their support, they suggested that I got in touch with Virtual Synth support and check what the RESET and  CLASS matching parameters are. On ShowPlay I have:  Under "CLASS": None, GM, GS Roland, XG Yamaha, GM2, GM off, VST GS and VST XG.  Under "RESET" I have: None, Controllers, Sysex, Optimized. I would greatly appreciate your help and thank you in advance. 

Re: RESET and CLASS matching parameters for Virtual Synth

I'm sorry to say I can hardly understand your question because:

• I don't know SHOWPLAY
  • I don't know which kind of trouble you have with it
  • I can't get what you mean with "check what the RESET and  CLASS matching parameters are"
  • I'm not a musician either a depp MIDI expert; MIDI synth component is based on BASS library from Un4seen.
    MIDI technical questions will be forwarded to them, if needed.

The first suggestion I can give is to try the upcoming VirtualMIDISynth 2.0, actually in beta but almost ready for final release (currently no known bugs around).
If there's anything to fix, I'll fix in 2.x versions.

If you still have issues, please post them please post them in that thread and I'll try to