Randomly missing info

It seems you're using an AdBlocker or JavaScript is disabled!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).

This 10 seconds wait is to let you update your AdBlocker whitelist...

Got it, show me the content...
Please enable JavaScript!
Randomly missing info

Hi,

I use AsposePdf to write Subject, Title and Tags/Keywords to a set of Pdfs. When I add those columns to Explorer, most files do not show the columns.

I have verified in Acrobat Reader that the values are there. See included screenshot of working and non-working pdf.

And I don't find any pattern. I now insert the same values to all files to rule out if there were any characters making problems.

Since these are clients files, I am not sure if I am allowed to post/send them, I need to clarify that first.

Regards, 

OleM, Norway

Attachments (Only registered users)
PdfPropertyExtender.PNG
Pdf_Working.PNG
Pdf_NonWorking.PNG
Re: Randomly missing info

Have you tried to extract a single page from one of the non-working files with a tool like PDFSam (http://www.pdfsam.org/)?
I expect that the resulting file should be rewritten and "fixed", anyway it worths a try...
If the extracted single-page file has the same behavior and that page is not sensitive, you have a perfect sample for me.

Anyway feel free to post here any file you want, or send them to me privately here.

Thanks for debugging it ;)

Re: Randomly missing info

Thanks, I will send you a sample now, that you can look into.

BR, OleM