THANK YOU!!! IT'S WORKING!!!

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Anonymous user
THANK YOU!!! IT'S WORKING!!!

I would like to thank you for all your efforts!!! You really did a great Job...
On my poor HP Mininote Laptop it just works brilliantly!!! The 1.5.0 update is the answer to my needs!!! & I was using this on my Live gigs with no more glitches whatsoever!!! & I can even use a bit larger soundfonts!

If only I could request other features, first it would be the menu that can change instruments on the fly... like for example I want to change a Drum Set while the music is playing then it would be possible.
Second, if only I can mapped out which Effects to filter, like reverb & chorus...

But you really made it possible for me to use your software for Live Performances, I really Thank You So Much!!!

Willie

Great

Glad to hear that, thanks for reporting back.
I think your issue was solved by soundfont preloading feature, well done!

As for your request, instrument "patching" it's already on VMS todo list, so you only have to wait for it ;)
I don't know if effects filtering can be done by the underlying BASS library (easy) or should be done by filtering the incoming MIDI stream (harder), I'll take a look.

Next version will be released in a few hours and will add multilanguage support (starting with English and Italian) and disabling a soundfont without removing it from the list.

Re: Great

Has this patching feature ever been added - I would like to change the intruments from the Mixer

Re: Great
Jazi4 wrote:
Has this patching feature ever been added - I would like to change the intruments from the Mixer

No, it's not.
Take a look at "Features that can't actually be added" section on the TODO list page.