"Rename Automatically Already Existing Files" option on MIDI Converter

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
"Rename Automatically Already Existing Files" option on MIDI Converter

I think adding a option to make the midi converter change slightly the name of the file to render another one without the current two options of either overwrite the old render or do nothing would be great

Something like this:

I think that rename option should rename the new files the same way as windows does by if there's a "name of the file".wav windows changes it like this: "name of the file"(1).wav, "name of the file"(2).wav etc

This would be really useful if you wanna render the same midi but with different soundfonts without renaming it manually

Cheers

Re: "Rename Automatically Already Existing Files" option on MIDI Converter

Standard Windows MessageBox does not allow adding custom buttons.
It only has some combinations of the standard (and already localized) buttons, like Ok, Ok-Cancel, Yes-No, Yes-No-Cancel...
Adding custom button (or a checkbox) to default MessageBox is a lot of work...

I'll add this feature once WindowsXP support will be dropped (in a really near future ;)), so I can finally use "Task Dialogs".

UPDATE: TODO list updated

Re: "Rename Automatically Already Existing Files" option on MIDI Converter

I would move this option (rename file if already exists) to the main window MIDI Converter.
Moreover I would like also to have the possibility to name (name not rename) the file with the suffix "key", i.e. "Volare-1.mp3", "Volare+2.mp3".