VanBasco player lags when changing song

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
VanBasco player lags when changing song

Since it was recommended as a MIDI player, I tried it, and it's a really good MIDI player indeed.

However it does a huge pause by default when it needs to go from a song to an other in the same playlist when it autoplays, is there a way to change that and make things smoother?

Re: VanBasco player lags when changing song

When you move to a new song, does the displayed time start immediately or does it hang on 00:00 for a while?

In the first case, then you could have some kind of "start silence" at the beginning of your MIDI files.
VanBasco has an option to remove this delay in Setup --> MIDI --> Player configuration --> Start from first note.

Nope it hangs at the very end of each midi file, when it finally starts the next one from the playlist it begins automatically, the option is already ticked.

Sorry, I have no idea on what's wrong.
Hope someone can jump in with some suggestions.

Don't worry, I found a little hack, if I manually select the next song button just before the song reaches the end, it goes to the next one without lagging.

I would use Windows Media Player but it actually does the opposite! In WMP the song cuts the last second or so before jumping to the next one!

You should give Winamp a try, as a possible alternative, I imagine, having to manually change the track, to prevent the hiccup could become somewhat annoying, and in truth, defeats the purpose of a playlist. 

Uche | IT Enthusiast