Error while loading soundfont, Error 7000

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Error while loading soundfont, Error 7000

I get :

Error while loading soundfont.

Error 7000

Description:

Please check filename, bank and preset

For example, this project I found on google: https://github.com/sfzinstruments/SplendidGrandPiano

It worked in sforzando IIRC.

Cheers

Re: Error while loading soundfont, Error 7000

I've just released version 2.13.4 that emits a more detailed error message instead of "Error 7000".

BASS library meaning of "Error 7000" is:
"An SFZ #include directive file could not be opened."

So it seems there's something wrong in the SFZ file definition itself, or something is wrong in a file reference inside it (like a relative path).

If you don't find anything wrong, we could report a bug on Un4seen forum (un4seen is the developer of BASS+BASSMIDI libs, used by VMS MIDI synthesizer).

UPDATE: it seems your email is not available anymore; I hope you could fix it soon 😉

Re: Error while loading soundfont, Error 7000

https://github.com/sfzinstruments/SplendidGrandPiano#compatibility-notes

"Compatibility Notes

This SFZ Instrument is reconstructed with the heavily use of SFZ specification level 2.0 + ARIA Extensions. With this is mind, this instrument will only played properly in Plogue sforzando and similar sfz samplers that used ARIA Engine. Trying to play this instrument in other than ARIA-based sfz samplers may cause issues and problems if it doesn't support the opcodes superset used in this sfz instrument. If ARIA-based sfz sampler is not your choice, we advised you to choose a sfz sampler that has similar level of opcodes support for this instrument can be played and sounded as it should."