Add player features to VMS

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Add player features to VMS

Hi,

I did some tweaking on various midi softwares that I have downloaded, and came up with this Setup.

Vanbasco + MAPLE VMC + "MIDI PLAYER" + VMS = changeable Soundfont instruments real time, can add up or lower down Volume, Reverb & Chorus, Panning, Modulation, Pitch, etc..

So what I'm suggesting is if we can incorporate all of this Softwares in the VMS, it would be very awesome. It's like having a real SOUND MODULE that's tweakable On the Fly.

Would it be possible Sir?

Lot of work...

VanBasco is one of the best pieces of softwares I know. It works from the old Win95 ages without any issue (and update).
I tried a lot of times to contact the author unsuccessfully. Replicate its features is really a hard work.

MapleVMC should become unuseful with next 2.x versions of VMS, when multiple virtual devices will be supported.

I don't know what you mean with "MIDI PLAYER"...

Midi player is the name of

Midi player is the name of the software, it basically is a midi player itself, but more complex than vanbasco, you can change settings and instments while the song is playing..the only drawback for me is it doesn't have Lyrics View.
Now on a Win7-8 system you can use Loopmidi (virtual midi cable).

Maybe you can fuse VMS + Midi Player + Loopmidi..would it be possible?

Lot of work...

It would be possible, but it surely will be a HUGE LOT of work.
Remember that I'm developing VirtualMIDISynth in my spare time and releasing it for free, so I really can't afford such hard work.