VirtualMIDISynth 1.5.0

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Anonymous user
VirtualMIDISynth 1.5.0

coolsoft virtualmidisynth is an amazing program, as a replacement for software synths such as yamaha xg softsynth and other synthesizers.
thanks to its developer and programmer.

I've been working as a musician using midi files and I use yamaha xg softsynth for quite sometime until I find virtualmidisynth on the internet.
The sound quality is almost perfect for midi files if you use a good quality soundfont. the only "disadvantage or lack of function" is, it don't read "nrpn" "controllers" like for eg: delay, vibrato,depth, attack, release and more midi controls known as "cc".
I hope the developer, programmer will look and take consideration about this, since this controls are very important in midi files.
If it is done so, in the future, many musician will use it for sure, and of course, even me myself, is willing to buy this program, if it will become as shareware someday.........

thank you very much and more power

Thanks

Thanks for you kind words.

Regarding the MIDI layer, VirtualMIDISynth is based on the great BASSMIDI library from un4seen, so I can only forward your request there.
They have a forum, so maybe you can post this same message there and we'll both hope them will implement your request.

As for the shareware thing: VirtualMIDISynth is actually freeware and I really don't aim making it shareware.
I like people use it for free and sometimes someone (like you) came back thanking and giving ideas.
That's enough for me, actually I don't need to make a living with my software (luckily).

Anyway donations are really welcome, will help buying a beer ;)