Grids on Garageband - Can’t find

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Grids on Garageband - Can’t find

Hey all, I have an issue going on with my Garageband app.
I am a new user, & opening up the app, I am not able to find the grid or timeline with my tracks.

Does anyone know the solution?

Lance V. Lerma

Re: Grids on Garageband - Can’t find

How is this related to VirtualMIDISynth?

lan74lerma wrote:

I am a new user, & opening up the app, I am not able to find the grid or timeline with my tracks.

Although it is off topic, I will help you out, as I think I know what's the issue here.

You can try to toggle any options related to the timeline/grid. And change the Snap to Grid and Alignment Guides options in the Edit menu. If that doesn’t work you can try to change the grid format from the popup menu.

Also, can you help me here? I just shifted to windows os from Mac and I am still not able to run Garageband on my windows. Any idea of how this can work? 

Expregiat42 wrote:
lan74lerma wrote:

Although it is off topic, I will help you out, as I think I know what's the issue here.

You can try to toggle any options related to the timeline/grid. And change the Snap to Grid and Alignment Guides options in the Edit menu. If that doesn’t work you can try to change the grid format from the popup menu.

Also, can you help me here? I just shifted to windows os from Mac and I am still not able to run Garageband on my windows. Any idea of how this can work?

Thanks @Expregiat42 , I will try it. Garageband can also be used for windows, There are some apps such as Virtual Box that can be used to run Garageband in your windows pc. I found this guide on the internet where steps are well explained. You can check them out. Cheers!

Lance V. Lerma