Website only works in IE11

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Website only works in IE11

At present I cannot use your website in Google Chrome or Firefox.

An annoying black box keeps popping up with Italian text about cookies or something.

It prevents anything from working.

I can't click any links, type any text in to boxes or anything - As soon as I press a key the box pops up again and wipes text away or refreshes the original page so clicking links doesn't do anything.

See: https://youtu.be/08skwKMimNM

Help!

Re: Website only works in IE11

I always use Firefox, sometimes Chrome (when forced to) and never used IE at all ;)

It seems to me that something is blocking cookies from iubenda.com (the GDPR banner provider), so the banner reappears each time you make actions on the page...
Iubenda banner doesn't have an "Accept" button, it should automatically disappear when you take an action (scroll the page, click something) and should store the "shown/accepted" info in a cookie.

Thanks.

I normally don't allow any third party cookies in my browsers so I fixed it by blocking DNS lookup of iubenda.com.

Since I use an external provider for GDPR compliance (I'll save you my thoughts about GDPR...), I need to use their JS script.
Obviously that script stores info about shown/not shown status in a cookie from their own domain.

Glad you've found a satisfying workaround ;)