MIDI File Converter Doesn't Get Affected by Current MIDI Synthesis Options

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!

Pagine

Re: MIDI File Converter Doesn't Get Affected by Current MIDI Synthesis Options

Thanks for the video, it really helped me understand the bug.
Nonetheless it required me a lot of time to be able to reproduce it because that bug was really... weird ;)

Since this post regards MIDI Converter, and it's similar to this other one (where I've already posted some beta versions), I've posted 2.3.1-beta4 there to try.
Please check it out and confirm if it works...

Re: MIDI File Converter Doesn't Get Affected by Current MIDI Synthesis Options
coolsoft wrote:

Thanks for the video, it really helped me understand the bug.
Nonetheless it required me a lot of time to be able to reproduce it because that bug was really... weird ;)

Since this post regards MIDI Converter, and it's similar to this other one (where I've already posted some beta versions), I've posted 2.3.1-beta4 there to try.
Please check it out and confirm if it works...

GREAT JOB!!! now none of the midi devices get closed on their own, no matter if they were being unused for a long time or how many are open

I've tried 4 devices playing at the same time and it worked perfectly with no one closing, thank you so much for fixing this

Also the reverb bug also seems to be fixed

The only odd thing I've noticed it's that sometimes when you close one of the devices meanwhile it's playing midi from other device it will produce a bit of lag/the midi stops for 1 second, but not really important, and doesn't even happens all the time

Also one thing related with the instalation requiring me to reset the computer even thought I have all the processes it asks me to close closed, this has been happening to me since some versions ago, my pc doesn't have an SSD so it takes a long time to boot up that's why it's bothering me

Here's a video showing the instalation, as you can see it says all processes blocking cs virtual midi synth are closed but at the end it ask me to reboot: https://youtu.be/asT4kXTgHJ8

Pagine