Save / Load Soundfont Lists as Presets.

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Save / Load Soundfont Lists as Presets.

Hi guys! Thank You for your great work.

I would like to have a possibility to save and load soundfont chains and their actual parameters. Also the possibility to filter midi channels to send to a single output for each Virtual Midi Devices (Ex: Only Read And Send Channel 10 for Virtual Midi Device 1, Read and Send All Channel Except Channel 10  for Virtual Midi Device 2).

I hope my english is clear enough for you all!

Thanks in advance.

OS:Win7 x64     RAM:4GB    CPU:3x 2.3ghz  DAW:REAPER     MIDI EDITOR:GUITAR PRO 5      VMS: Always Up To Date  Soundcard: Conexant CX20671 

Re: Save / Load Soundfont Lists as Presets.

The first feature you're asking for is already available (if I well understood it): if you press the last two vertical buttons on the right side of Soundfonts configuration window you can import/export your soundfont chain together with their settings.

For the second one I suggest you to take a look to the best MIDI processor I know of: MIDIOX.
You can split your live MIDI stream in parts and send them to whichever device you like.

Re: Save / Load Soundfont Lists as Presets.

Thank you for the fast answer. I feel somehow ashame i never noticed that fonction. Thanks for pointing me out. Really appreciated. I'll see if i'm able to make a donation sooner or later.

Best Regards.

OS:Win7 x64     RAM:4GB    CPU:3x 2.3ghz  DAW:REAPER     MIDI EDITOR:GUITAR PRO 5      VMS: Always Up To Date  Soundcard: Conexant CX20671