Converting a song using different soundfonts

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Converting a song using different soundfonts

Hello, I am new here.

I am trying to convert a song with the VirtualMidiSynth included converter but when the wav gets made it does not include every soundfont that i already charged.

I mean, I use two sf2 library files and when creating the wav I can hear only one of them.

I charged the first sf2 file on virtualmidisynth #1 and the second on virtualmidisynth #2.

It is only possible to hear them playing both when using Anvil correctly setted.

I need help,

Thanks.

Baz

Re: Converting a song using different soundfonts
vcolaiuta wrote:
I mean, I use two sf2 library files and when creating the wav I can hear only one of them.

MIDIConverter uses the same SF2 configuration of device #1, so you'll hear only the soundfonts configured and enabled for device #1.

vcolaiuta wrote:
I charged the first sf2 file on virtualmidisynth #1 and the second on virtualmidisynth #2.

Each virtual device has its own soundfont configuration: SF list is a chain where the latter SF (the bottom one) overwrites the previous (the topmost one) ones.
This means that if you play your MIDI on device VirtualMIDISynth #1 you'll hear only the first SF2.

Take a look at the FAQ for further info, or this other post.