Dialog size not saved

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Dialog size not saved

I like to change the dialog size from "452, 230" to "458, 250". But when I save, close and reopen the dialog it's in is old size. 

Re: Dialog size not saved

Just released version 1.3.1 that fixes this issue.

Thanks for reporting it.

Anonymous user

Hi,

If you resize the dialog in 1.3.1 the size is stored now but the Dialog ID is set to -1. That's why the form does not occure later in the setup. I do not find any option to re set the dialog id back to 1018. I had to go back to 1.3.0.

A second resize bug also still exist: If you resize the button of the File Dialog and re-open your project the text field of the file dialog overlaps with the button.

BUT: It's a very great tool! Thank you so much for that. It helps really a lot.

Regards,

Fishermans

Fishermans wrote:
I do not find any option to re set the dialog id back to 1018.

To reset the DialogID property to its default value you can right-click on it and choose "Reset"; you could do this on each bold property whose value is different from default.
Another way is write 1018 straight over -1 or, again, choose 1018 from the dropdown list that appears clicking the down-arrow button.

I'll release an updated version soon that will allow user set its own dialog ID.