VirtualMIDISynth 2.3.1 released

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
VirtualMIDISynth 2.3.1 released

VirtualMIDISynth 2.3.1 has been released.

It features an improved MIDI converter that now supports Reverb/Chorus settings.
It also fixes a lot of other bugs (see here for details).

New version is available here.

Re: VirtualMIDISynth 2.3.1 released

congratulations to continue to improve this perfect software after all these years !

http://www.emu-france.com/emulateurs/311-musiques-et-sons/313-musiques-et-sons-section-midi/4225-midi-synth-driver-coolsoft-virtualmidisynth/

thank you a lot, coolsoft is really.... cool ;)

Thanks for the link to the review on emu-france.com.

Please remove the download from that page and leave only the link to official VMS page.
If you're not in charge of that page, please tell me and I'll contact the admin.

Cheers

Attachments (Only registered users)
mirroring.jpg

i asked to the admin

i showed you the link in order to please you and look we share your work (we gain absolutely NO money)

It's me who created the MIDI section in order to regroup all related MIDI tools.

our aim is to host all emulation related things, keeping updated. it's fine like this because it's more shared and more known.

visitors can dl but also visit the site.

all creators want this. you disapointed me  :( in order to gain some poor clicks

well, i hope you'll understand it's better to let as it was, it makes some years already. it makes bad advert for Coolsoft to remove your work

greatxerox wrote:
you disapointed me :( in order to gain some poor clicks

Those "some poor clicks" are the only (poor) income for my free work, so "the more the better" ;)
Anyway that's not the main reason I decided to not allow external mirroring of my work (note that this is a very common request nowadays).

There's a lot of other sites that mirrored it in the past and, sadly, some of them added crapware/bloatware/nagware to the setup or - even worst - wrapped it into another setup.
That lead some people complain me about having their machines filled with unwanted garbage and it took a lot of time for me to find/explain them that they've downloaded from a third-party website.

I'm sure this is not the same situation but, being this a free-time activity for me, I don't have the time to check each external download.
So I've decided to forbid mirroring and asked publishers to link to the official page.
Well-known software review sites (like Softpedia) agreed to my request and removed the mirror setup leaving only a link to VMS webpage.

greatxerox wrote:
well, i hope you'll understand it's better to let as it was, it makes some years already. it makes bad advert for Coolsoft to remove your work

I haven't asked you to remove your work but only the link to the mirrored setup .exe file.
Reviews (both positive and negative/critical) and tutorials are welcome, and I've also linked some of them (see the References section).

Cheers

PS: published link has an additional ?page=99999999 at the end; you could safely remove it.