DVB-T channel editor for RTD12xx set-top boxes (and clones)
Here is a small utility to edit your DVB-T channel list easily on your PC.
It works on RTD12xx set-top boxes like Emtec S800, Emtec HMR-351H, O2Media HMR-351N, Markus 750, Medley 2+, Medley 3, O2Media.
To use it:
- download channels file dvb_channels.txt (usually in folder /usr/local/etc/dvdplayer, but it can be different on clones)
- open this file with RTDChannelEditor.exe
- save the edited file
- upload the edited file to the box
- reboot the box by switching it off and on
That's all, no more remote control editing.
v.1.4.1 - 2012-01-16
- NEW: Program version is now shown on window title
- FIX: Fixed encoding of channel name (as seen into some spanish channel files)
v.1.4.0 - 2011-12-16
Thanks to "bovirus" for requesting (and testing for me) these features.
- NEW: Channel column to show the corresponding TV channel number. Please select appropriate country from menu Tools | Country.
- NEW: Channels list can now be exported to CSV file
- NEW: Grid column widths are now preserved
- NEW: Grid rows with errors now are highlighted with a red background
- NEW: Status bar now show channels and errors count
- FIX: When sorting list by column "X", list is sorted by "X" AND "Program" columns
- FIX: Fixed grid column names
v.1.3.0 - 2011-06-24
- NEW: Items can be sorted by clicking on the corresponding grid column (useful to check for duplicates).
The default sort (by ascending number) is automatically reset before save.
v.1.2.0 - 2010-07-14
- NEW: clipboard now works between multiple instances of the editor
- NEW: improved clipboard management, now we can copy/paste channel list to Openoffice.org Calc/Excel/Notepad
- NEW: new PcrPID column
- NEW: new AudioPID column (up to 8 audio streams supported)
- FIX: row selection management on DataGrid, especially during move-up/down operations
- FIX: missing save dialogs when closing an unsaved channel list
- FIX: now it correctly save settings
v.1.1.0 - 2010-06-08
- NEW: added support for HD boxes, like Medley 3 and O2Media HMR-600W
v.1.0.0 - 2010-02-14
- Initial release
NOTE: requires .NET Framework 2.0 or newer (Vista and 7 already include it).
|Release date||2012-Gen-16||Dimensione||84,613 bytes|
Thanks for your comprehension and enjoy CoolSoft.
- .NET Framework
- WEB / PHP
- Translate software
Se vuoi sostenere questo sito puoi cliccare qui