MIDI Mixer "master"

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
MIDI Mixer "master"
I noticed something that on the MIDI mixer the master display shows overload too early even though this bar is not at the top yet. When I use other programs it doesn't show a red status. Maybe too sensitive?

If it reached the yellow state it jumped often up to red up too early.

Re: MIDI Mixer "master"

Where does your quoted text come from?
Is it an already open bug?

Unfortunately, the forum marked this translated text as a quote, so that's probably what happened.

No, I've noticed this for a long time, but no one has noticed it yet ;)

Sry for that.

Color ranges (green/yellow/red) of the volume scale were "inspired" by the volume scales I've seen on internet (I honestly don't know if there's some "mathematics" behind them...).

As far as I remember, the red part should be the 90-100% of the scale, yellow 70-90% while green is the remaining part.

VMS actually reads volume levels from BASS.
I don't know if the value it gets is logarithmic or linear (I suppose the latter).
It could be that, being linear, it "moves" too fast even at higher volumes... but it's something out of my control.

ok. I thought it should be a little optical problem. So if Bass gives the command so i had to chat with Ian Luck maybe for the bass mixer?