Converter interface

Please let our ADS show!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).
Please:

• disable your AdBlocker by adding CoolSoft website to whitelist
  • give the proper cookie consent
  • enable JavaScript for this website

This seconds wait is to let you update your browser configuration...

Ok, I've done the required changes... now show me your content!
!!! Please enable JavaScript !!!
Converter interface

After VMS v 2.8.0 converter doesn't remove file from Input field automatically. Now I have to wait for end of conversion and remove the file manually. Good thing: annoying dialog about end of conversion is gone.

Next: dialog about override changed default button from YES to NO and again I have to waste my time.

Next: If I use feature to open MIDI file with VMS converter, nothing happens.

Re: Converter interface
Anatoli wrote:
After VMS v 2.8.0 converter doesn't remove file from Input field automatically. Now I have to wait for end of conversion and remove the file manually.

That was an explicit request by users who try to find the best settings by "trial and error".
Re-adding the same files over and over after each trial could be very annoying.

What about adding DEL key support? With that, after conversion completes you would simply press CTRL+A and DEL to clean up the list...

Anatoli wrote:
Next: dialog about override changed default button from YES to NO and again I have to waste my time.

I think it's the safest option to pre-select, in case user inadvertently presses the ENTER key.
I have done it more than one time, and felt really angry.
Shortest way to confirm is ALT+Y (could not work on some systems) or LEFT (or TAB, to select the YES button) and ENTER.

Anatoli wrote:
Next: If I use feature to open MIDI file with VMS converter, nothing happens.

Could you elaborate a bit on this?
Converter is not a separate EXE file.
The --converter command line option you've seen on its shortcut only opens in an executing (or new) VMS instance, but actually doesn't accept additional parame like filenames or commands.