Anti-virus issues

It seems you're using an AdBlocker or JavaScript is disabled!

This sites offers only FREE software and it's supported by a few advertisement boxes (no intrusive popups).

This 10 seconds wait is to let you update your AdBlocker whitelist...

Got it, show me the content...
Please enable JavaScript!
Anti-virus issues

I'm a new user of this software because I wanted to adjust the quality of MIDi play back after downloading a few demo files from Wikipedia. I downloaded the software and everything looked fine according to the Virustotal report, but a few seconds after I install it, Panda Anti-virus had decided that the configuator is a delicious midnight snack. I think that it's because it went right into the system32 directory instead of something less worrying like Program Files. Is there anyway to choose where VMS goes?

Re: Anti-virus issues

Thanks for your feedback.
Since I'm receiving more than one message like this in the last few weeks, I've wrote a dedicated blog post here:

http://coolsoft.altervista.org/en/blog/2016/06/false-positives-are-plagu...

As for your question: no, there's no way to move VMS away from System32 folder because it's a system driver, so Windows needs it to be there (or in a subfolder of it).

VMS2 is a bit different because you can choose the setup folder and move some files out of the System32 folder, but the driver component is still (forcibly) there.